Monday 9 January 2012

Can I have an RIP please Bob?

So the first high profile death of 2012 has been and gone with none of the 14 participants this year having him amongst their chosen ten.

The legendary Blockbusters host Bob Holness that many of us grew up with finally passed away in a nursing home last week after suffering multiple strokes in recent years.  So much for our extensive research!

Annoyingly I've actually got a bit into Challenge again recently so have seen a few old shows - but instead put Jim Bowen on my own list!

As I mentioned last week we have had a total of 14 entries, with the full lists now available via the link on the top left of this page.  I've not checked the account yet but guessing a few of you have yet to cough up the £10 so will be chasing you this week.  Assuming I manage to collect it all we'll have £100 up for grabs for the winner and the remaining £40 for 2nd.

1 comment:

  1. Good work and thanks for sorting it out again J.
    Much stronger lists this year, good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete